The Thing’ Removed from O’Connell Bridge / ‘An Rud’ Bainte ó Dhroichead Uí Chonaill
Eagrán 240.3 The ‘Bowl of Light’ or ‘The Thing’ as it was more commonly known, is removed from O’Connell Bridge after a controversial 10-year tenure. It was installed in 1953 and not 1963, as noted in voiceover and subtitles. Baineadh ‘Babhla an tSolais’ nó ‘An Rud’ mar a tugadh air go coitianta, ó Dhroichead […]